Arbro is committed towards quality services, having distinct areas as: Administration Area, Change Room Area, Raw Material Storage Area, Packing Material Storage Area, Tablet Section Area, Capsule & Powder Section, Liquid Section Area, Finished Goods Storage Area & Quality Control Lab Area. Arbro specialize in Beta-Lactam antibiotics and have distinct Beta-Lactam Capsules/Dry Syrup Section, located distinctively away from Non –Beta Lactam Section.
As required by GMP & WHO standards capacity up-gradation programme is underway, whereby the output will go up even higher in the coming months.
- Upgraded to Schedule-M.
- ISO-9001-2008 Certified unit.
- WHO approved for Lactam group of Tablets, Capsules, Dry Syrup and Non-Lactam Group of Compressed Tablets.
- Water treatment plant with R.O. Treatment, passing through Carbon Bed, UV, Double Bed and Mixed Bed Demineraliser.
- 2 conventional + one screw type compressor along with air drier (capacity 130 CFM.)
- In-house QC department has back up for testing facilities of Govt. Approved Commercial Test House located at short distance.
- Accorded GMP certification valid up to Nov. 2011 by Food and Drugs Board Ghana.
- More than 75% of total production being exported.
- More than 6000 sq ft. of area available for expansion of manufacturing operations.
Production Capacity Annually (30 days 8 hours shift )
- Compressed Tablets 90 Cr. Units
- Hard Gelatin Capsules 27 Cr. Units
- Oral Liquids 72 L. Units
- Dry Syrup 36 L. Units
The plant has been constructed on a plot of 1100 sq. yards and provides a covered area of more than 50000-sq. ft. having basement and 4 more floors.
|1.||Lactum Capsules/Dry Syrup Section Area||2000 Sq. ft.|
|2.||Non-Lactum Capsules Section Area||1200 Sq. ft.|
|3.||Tablet Section Area||5600 Sq. ft.|
|4.||Raw Material Storage Area||2800 Sq. ft.|
|5.||Packing Material Storage Area||6800 Sq. ft.|
|6.||Finished Goods Storage Area||5200 Sq. ft.|
|7.||Quality Control Lab Area||2700 Sq. ft.|
|8.||Change Room Area||700 Sq. ft.|
|9.||Administration Area||1200 Sq. ft.|
|10.||Liquid Section Area||2700 Sq. ft.|
|11.||Passages, Lunch Room, Maintenance Service Area, AHU Area, Other utilities||20000 Sq. ft.|
Each dosage form has been assigned a dedicated floor and the raw material and packaging materials are warehoused in basement. A dedicated 2000-sq. ft. area with separate entry and separate set of utilities/equipment etc. has been ear marked for production of B Lactam Group of Tablets, Capsules & Dry Syrups.